It’s important to maintain boat insurance and damage coverage on your boat year-round
Regardless of the size of your watercraft, it is important that you have adequate boat insurance and a damage coverage policy to protect you, your crew, and your property. Almeida & Carlson Insurance Agency, an independent insurance agency, is here to help. We work with numerous coverage providers to get your watercraft covered at the most affordable rates available.
Types of Boat Insurance Coverage
It’s important to maintain boat insurance and damage coverage on your boat year-round. Whether it is docked or stored in your garage, protecting your watercraft against the unexpected will always give you additional peace of mind.
Available types of coverage include
- Property coverage—in the event that your boat incurs damage from an accident with another boat, pier, dock, buoy, or debris. In addition, it also provides coverage in the event your boat suffers damage as a result of theft, fire, or vandalism.
- Liability coverage—covers the medical expenses of someone that is injured or the repair costs and/or replacement expenses for someone else’s property that was damaged due to an accident you were found to be at fault.
- Repair cost coverage—Some of our providers cover repair costs for your boat, trailer, motor, or equipment. Certain providers have provisions that eliminate the depreciation deductions.
- Uninsured watercraft coverage—Similar to the coverages offered on auto and motorcycle insurance, you’re covered in the event that you’re struck by a boater who does not have watercraft insurance.
- Watercraft medical payments coverage—Pays the medical costs for you or anyone else on your boat is injured in an accident.
Additional boat insurance and damage coverages available offer protection for your personal effects and belongings, additional boat equipment, agreed value option, fuel spills, and boat trailers. Towing coverage is also available.
Coverage can be tailored to your watercraft
Not every boat is the same. Almeida & Carlson Insurance Agency can help customize your boat insurance and damage coverage, helping you maximize the right discounts and getting the coverage you need. Our experienced boat insurance agents work diligently to make sure that you have the right coverage so that you are not at risk of being underinsured.
Numerous discounts available
By being an independent insurance agency, Almeida & Carlson Insurance Agency does not work for the companies; they work for you. Our agents have access to a wide array of available discounts to keep your premiums low. This includes multi-policy discounts, good driving record discounts, and boat safety discounts.
PO Box 719
Sandwich, MA 02563
Phone Number (508) 888-0207
Fax Number (508) 888-0550
28 Samoset St
PO Box 3255
Plymouth, MA 02360
Phone Number (508) 746-1965
Fax Number (508) 746-1668
79 Davis Straits
PO Box 554
Falmouth, MA 02540
Phone Number (508) 540-6161
Fax Number (508) 457-7660